Voting

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"An open home, an open heart, here grows a bountiful harvest."

~"Gobble til you wobble. 

~"Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting."

~"Of all the attitudes we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far the most life-changing." (Zig Ziglar)    

~"Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege." (John D. Rockefeller, Jr.)

~"Give thanks for sorrow that teaches you pity; for pain that teaches you courage- and give exceeding thanks for the mystery which remains a mystery still- the veil that hides you from the infinite, which makes it possible for you to believe in what you cannot see." (Robert Nathan) 

I thought I would share some "Thanksgiving" type quotes today. Since I was just working on pumpkin patch pictures using the Dreamin' paper pack and the stickers. (which I will be sharing tomorrow) And, I shared the video showing Thanksgiving cards yesterday I thought I'd stay with that theme. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment