Voting

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dreamin' Paper Pack ~ Check Out The Beautiful Book! And The Card and Scrapbook Page Aren't Bad Either!

I thought I would share a photo to give you some more ideas on what you can make with the "Dreamin" paper pack. This paper, I think, is my favorite paper pack in this catalog. As you can see from an earlier post I already made 8 scrapbook pages. And I am thinking I may just need to buy another pack since I love to make paper craft gifts too...and I love the book that is in this photo! So, stop dreaming and go buy yourself some Dreamin' paper today!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Lauren and commenting on Blue...I'm so glad we found him...I'll be giving equal time to our female, Seneca Jo :)...They are pretty cute together...I love what you did with the Dreamin' Kit...Really beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Blue is adorable! You need to post a photo of the 2 dogs together. :)

    ReplyDelete