Voting

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Sandy toes & salty kisses."

~"Ocean treasures left on the shore, nature's gift to adore. 

~"Voyage upon life's sea, to yourself be true, and, whatever your lot may be, paddle your own canoe."

~"Beach- Sand, Surf, and Sunshine."    

~"At the beach, just another day in paradise!"

I thought I would share some "Beach/Ocean" type quotes today. It has been so hot here lately all I want to do is go to the beach and get sandy. I keep picturing my family hanging out on the beach and building sand castles (wishful thinking right now)! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment