Voting

Friday, March 9, 2012

Food Creations ~ Getting Ready For Layouts!

So, I promised my children I would post pictures of the pizzas they made last night for dinner. I have been taking pictures of their food creations to make some scrapbook layouts. I have almost enough pictures to do a layout or two.

Just so you know a little background...food is kind-of important in our family since my husband was a professional chef for 15 years before the children were born. He has been teaching our children to cook. They love it and he does too. Plus, I think my daughter (and maybe my son too) will end up doing something with food for their career. Anyway, I thought I would share these two pictures and I will post the layouts once they are done. But, no promises on when that will be.       

No comments:

Post a Comment