Voting

Friday, March 30, 2012

Want To Get A Free Cricut Art Philosophy Collection? Read Here To Find Out How!!

Today I wanted to share a few boxes I made using the Cricut "Art Philosophy" Collection (Z1686). You can get the collection for free if you sign up to become a consultant...but you have to do it before the end of month (March...so you only have until tomorrow!!) If this sounds like something you are interested in go HERE for more information. The kit is only $99.00 and you get a ton of amazing products (retail value of over $288)...and that is before getting the Cricut collection! There are also add-on(s) that are at a great discount too. So check out the deal...because it is a super-duper deal! If you decide this is for you go HERE to make it happen!

To make the boxes (along with the Cricut) I used the "Sonoma" paper pack (X7143B) for both boxes. I used "A Little Thanks" (D1444) on the pillow box and "A Sip" on the fries box (A1109). The shape I stamped on for that box is also from the Cricut collection. I also used the "Cocoa Collection" (Z1316) for the ribbon on that box. I made the boxes to give as little gifts. The fries box I put in a package of coffee and plan to put a big cookie in it before giving the box away. The other box will hold some yummy thing too. I love giving little gifts to others to let them know I care. Life is short...gotta let the people around us know they are important to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment