Voting

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Quote Book ~ A Poem To Add To Your Book ~ Easter Eggs

I thought I would do something a little different...I usually do the quotes today to add to your quote book...but I decided today to do a poem instead.

I take an egg
All shiny white
And then I dip
it out of sight
I leave it there
Within the cup
Then after a minute
I pick it up

And Oh!
It's a lovely
shade of green
The prettiest Easter egg
I've ever seen!

I thought I would share this poem today since I am working on a layout...when my children were younger making Easter eggs. I needed something to put on the page and thought a poem would be great. So I found this one. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week. Hope you enjoyed the poem!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly where to use this poem. Thank you, Lauren, for another terrific post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of the reasons I was working on these Easter Egg pictures...your basket on your blog had me thinking of them. So, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete