Voting

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Gift ~ Who Doesn't Love Some Rainbow Candy In Their Life?

I just got back from a crop with Dawn and my scrapbook buddies. We had a fun day...doing all kinds of fun projects. I'll post the cute boxes that I made on Monday...so make sure to stop back here. In the meantime, I wanted to share the super cute gift Dawn made for me (she actually made two...figuring I'd give it to my kids...this way my kids won't fight.....smart woman!). They are adorable and my kids loved them. Thanks Dawn! Have a great St. Patrick's Day everyone!!    

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lauren! I'm glad you and your kids enjoyed them. Did you like that the coins were Hannukah coins. haha... didn't notice until later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did notice they were Hanukkah coins. The kids were too excited to get the gifts to notice...they were chocolate...that was all they cared about. :)

    ReplyDelete