Voting

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Adventures

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Every exit is an entry to somewhere else." 

~"We love because it's the only true adventure."   

~"Life is uncharted territory. It reveals its story one moment at a time." (Leo Buscaglia)

~"We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventures. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open."    

~"Every production of an artist should be the expression of an adventure of his soul."

I thought I would share some "adventure" type quotes today. I thought since we have a new adventure starting today...BRAND NEW websites for Close To My Heart...we could use some quotes to fit! Plus, I'll be all ready for my summer fun photos too! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment