Voting

Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Just Received A Liebster Blog Award!

I am so exited, I just received my very first award: The Liebster Blog Award.  I was nominate by France.



The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear to us but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster, meaning "favorite" or "dearest", to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon receiving this award, the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.

So here are the rules when you receive the Liebster Blog Award:

 ** Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. Thanks so much France! (check out her blog, it's new but already has some nice artwork on it)
**Reveal your own 5 picks (with less than 200 followers) for the award and notify them (Not so easy since I have lots that I just love to follow!)
**Post your award on your blog
**Feel proud and bask in knowing that others will be searching out your blog
**And lastly and the best rule, have fun!
 
So in keeping with the "Inspiration" theme, here are my 5 picks, blogs that inspire me:
 
 
I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do! Thanks for the award France...it made my day! 

2 comments:

  1. You have such an interesting blog...your style is different than mine...fun to check out! :)

    ReplyDelete