Voting

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Thankful

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and valve into your life." 

~"He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which has."   

~"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have you will never, ever have enough." (Oprah Winfrey)

~"At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us."    

~"Blessed are those that can give without remembering and receive without forgetting."

I thought I would share some "Thankful" type quotes today. I thought it would be fitting since I received the Liebster Blog Award...and I was thankful that she wanted to give it to me. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment