Voting

Monday, August 27, 2012

Dakota ~ Paper Pack ~ Workshop On The Go Kit ~ So Many Themes...So Little Time!

I thought I would share the paper pack "Dakota" with you today. You can buy the Workshop On The Go (G1047). It comes with: "Dakota" paper pack, a special stamp set (can only get this set if you buy the wotg kit), Black Hemp, Durables Round Studs, & an Instructional Brochure (directions to make some scrapbook layouts).

If your not really into stamping you can buy the paper pack (X7157B) and Dakota Complements Foil Images (X7157C) and make your own designs up. Or, try out the new "Make It From The Heart" how-to publication (9035) to get ideas.

And, if you are into stamping...we have 2 sets that go great with this paper..."Paisley Flair" (C1508) and "Rugged Dude" (B1405).

So, no matter which way you want to go...you're going to want to order this paper...I think it's a great paper pack...you can use it for some many different themes. This is the first year (since my daughter had Kindy) that we have male teachers. I am planning on making "Thank You" cards since we have Back-To-School night coming up and I really appreciate that they work all day...and then come back and work all evening...then show up the next morning to teach the kids. I figure, the least I could do is make them a card.     

No comments:

Post a Comment