Voting

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Cooking

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"There is no love sincerer than the love of food."

~"Vegetables are a must in a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie. 

~"Avoid fruit and nuts. You are what you eat."

~"Worries go down better with soup." (Jewish Proverb)    

~"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

I thought I would share some "cooking" type quotes today. I have been taking photos of my daughter's creations (she loves to cook) and I'm planning to make a layout with them...so I thought I would get some quotes ready for the layout. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment