Voting

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Video ~ New WOTG Card Kits ~ Are You Looking For Some Easy Card Kits To Put Together?

I thought I would share a video that Close To My Heart put on youtube called "Project Inspiration 2012 Autumn/Winter Idea Book: New WOTG Card Kits". They show you the two new WOTG kits... that are just for card makers! What a great idea! The Workshop On The Go kits usually just focus on scrapbooking and not so much for card making...so now these kits are perfect! So, now if you're a card maker...you can buy these kits, and if you're scrapbooker you can get the other kits (or buy both and do all the projects!) CTMH is just amazing! I love how they take care of everyone! You can be a scrapbooker, a card maker, and/or a paper craft person...Close To My Heart covers it all! So, take a few minutes and check out the video. Then go to my website to order the products you'll need!

No comments:

Post a Comment