Voting

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Boy Sayings

I thought I would do the quotes (not sure if these are quotes or sayings...but they are cute) today to add to your quote book...

~"A boy and his toys."

~"Crazy for cars. 

~"This is what handsome looks like."

~"Built boy tough."     

~"A little man, with a big plan."

I thought I would share some "Boy" type quotes / sayings today. I have a daycare boy who I've for almost 2 years (he started when he was 3 1/2 months old) who is moving on and I want to put together a mini album for him...so I thought these sayings would be nice with some pictures. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment