Voting

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Beach

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone."

~"Live in the moment. 

~"If you want to know how much I love you, count the waves."

~"I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm."    

~"Down by the seashore, where life is a little easier!"

I thought I would share some "Beach" type quotes today. I have so many beach photos...and great memories of beach days that I thought I should get some more beach quotes ready. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment