Voting

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Do You Like To Make Homemade Gifts For The Holidays? Here's An Idea!

I thought today I would share with you one of the fun Workshop On The Go kits...It's the Scroll Album Kit (G1042). I posted about it before the catalog came out but thought now would be a good time to show it to you again. (If you want to see the video I posted you can go HERE!) It's a little different then the usual WOTG kits...It's an album...but it's not. I think it would make a great holiday gift. I am thinking that now is the right time to buy it...it will give you enough time to put it together to give to a family member or friend. Or maybe you could pick pictures of your children over the last year...and make a special album for the grandparents. It's just different enough that I think giving it to someone you love as a gift would make this a special gift. And, as a bonus...if you add $5.00 more to your order...you will be buying yourself the double stamp set special "It's Your Day". So, you buy a gift for a family member or friend and get a gift for yourself too. Nice!       

No comments:

Post a Comment