Voting

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Want To See Some Masculine Thank You Cards? I Used The Dakota Paper Pack To Make Them!

I thought today I would share 3 cards that I made...Dawn Heuft, my scrapbook buddy and super amazing upline, made a cute card kit. The kit came with 3 different cards to make. I wasn't able to stay for the crop but bought the kit. Then I changed it...not because I didn't like her cards...I needed them for "Thank You" cards and didn't have the stamp set she used to make the cards...and one of the cards she made was to hold a gift card. Hopefully Dawn won't get mad I changed them up some.

These cards are for my children's teachers. Thursday is Back To School Night and I really appreciate that the teachers stay during the evening to meet with us. The cards are made using "Dakota" paper pack...I wanted the cards to be masculine since 2 of the 3 teachers are male. I think they came out cute...what do you think?
Ps. Dawn posted today the cards she made...you can click on her name above to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment