Voting

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Education

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"You learn something every day if you pay attention."

~"If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. 

~"Often, when I am reading a good book, I stop and thank my teacher. That is, I used to, until she got an unlisted number."

~"Learning is a treasure that will follow it's owner everywhere." (Chinese Proverb)    

~"Much education today is monumentally ineffective. All too often we are giving young people cut flowers when we should be teaching them to grow their own plants."

I thought I would share some "Education" type quotes today. With school starting back soon...which means school layouts and cards fitting that theme being done...I thought we could use some quotes to finish the projects. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment