Voting

Monday, June 27, 2011

Challenge Book

So, I have a few projects going on but nothing finished enough to post. I thought I would share a book I just finished reading. It's called "The 100 Thing Challenge" by Dave Bruno. I found it at the library...wasn't really looking for it...just kind-of looking around when I found it. It caught my eye because the guy who wrote it lives in San Diego (as do I)...and I thought it looked interesting. It has me looking at the stuff in my house and around me (when I go shopping) a little differently. I did look at all my scrapbooking stuff and thought..."Not getting rid of any of it!" (ok, so maybe I should thin it down some...but the new catalog is due out soon! And I just love all my Close To My Heart products!)...so I thought if I start thinning items down in my house it will fall under...1 craft (as he did with his book library). I will admit that I will never get it to 100 items but it has me wanting to clear the house some. Now, if I can only get my pack rat hubby to join me! Anyone else read this book?

No comments:

Post a Comment