Voting

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Being a parent means never having a minute...yet always making a moment."

~"A loving heart will always know the feelings words can't always show."

~"One of the fringe benefits of being a parent is looking at the children after they are asleep."

~"A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside...when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone."

~"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankrolls smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for." 

I thought I would share some "parenting/parenthood" type quotes today. This week has been a little crazy with all the fun, last week of school activities. It had me thinking about my children, and all the great memories of the past few school years. So, I thought these type of quotes would be good to share, since I know I'm not the only one having these feelings and looking back at school memories. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment