Voting

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"He that loves reading, has everything within his reach."

~"We can learn alot from crayons. Some are sharp, some are pretty, and some are dull. Some have weird names and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box."

~"A mind once stretched by a new idea never regains it's original dimensions."

~"If you have knowledge- let others light their candles by it."

~"The influence of a good teacher can never be erased." 

I thought I would share some "school/education" type quotes today. My children both got awards yesterday for reaching their reading AR goals. It was great getting to see my son go up to the front when they called his name to give him his "gold" metal. I just loved the look on my son's face. (My husband went in the afternoon to see our daughter get her award...I couldn't take the daycare children twice to school in one day.) So, I thought these type of quotes would be good to share, since lots of children should be getting done school for the year soon. Lots of fun school activities should be planned! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment