Voting

Friday, June 10, 2011

My Son Had a Pretty Amazing Kindy Teacher!

If your checking in today I have had way too much going on to finish the mini album I was working on the other day...so, I have no artwork to share today. But I am going to a crop tomorrow so I should have some fun stuff to share next week (at least I hope so!). I did want to say that my son finished Kindy...last day was today with a show...with the kids singing and then getting a paper saying..."You're a 1st grader now!" Ok, it didn't really say that but you know that's what it's all about. Anyway, my son's teacher sent home a scrapbook she put together for our family. I was really surprised and just LOVE it! She included lots of my son's artwork and some photos. It is really special and something I will always keep! It is also pretty amazing when you think that she has 27 kids in her class and I am guessing she made one for each child. I thought she did a great job this year with keeping my son happy, growing his mind, and just starting off on the right foot with school! So, if she happens to read this "Thank You!!!!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment