Voting

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand...and touches your heart."  

~"Til the end I'll always be your best friend!"

~"Friends are like four-leaf clovers...hard to find and lucky to have."

~"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow, don't walk behind me, I may not lead, walk beside me and be my friend."   

~"A best friend is a sister/brother destiny forgot to give you." 

I thought I would share some "friendship" type quotes today. I have a daycare child who is moving out of state...tomorrow is her last day with us (she has been with us for almost 2 years, she started at 3 1/2 months)...and we are working on some scrapbook pages / mini album for her. My family is really going to miss her and her family. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment