Voting

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"We do not know the true value of our moments until they have undergone the test of memory."

~"Families fill our lives with happiness and laughter leaving us memories to treasure today and forever after."

~"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...I'll always be with you."

~"A happy memory is a hiding place for unforgotten treasures."

~"The values we live by are worth more when we pass them on." 

I thought I would share some "value/memory" type quotes today. With the school year ending and summer beginning it has me thinking about life...past and present. So, this is where the quotes came from this week. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment