Voting

Friday, June 3, 2011

Specials For The Month Of June 2011! "Free-For-All" Studio J, SOTM, and "You & Me: Stronger Together"

I thought I would share all the fun stuff going on this month with CTMH! I shared with you on Tue. (5/31) a video about Studio J...well, we have a SPECIAL during the month of June called "Free-For-All". You get to create a Studio J layout and you get the JPEG free! One of my scrapbook buddies already went and did one...go to her blog to check out how cute it came out! Also, I posted on Wed. (6/1) about the cute "Stamp Of The Month" for June...you can get it at a discount or FREE...which you'll want to do...right after you hear about the last piece of amazing news I have to share with you...are you ready to hear it???? This note is coming right from Close To My Heart!

*** Many have asked us if there is something we could do to support those affected by recent severe weather in the US, and we’ve also had requests to extend the availability of the You & Me scrapbooking kit offered during the month of May. We’ve combined those two aims into a single campaign called "You & Me:  Stronger Together", to raise funds for the survivors of the severe storms that have pummeled the Midwest and Southern states.
During the month of June, order a You & Me kit for only $15 US (a retail value of $34.95), and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross 2011 Floods and Tornadoes relief operations. Simply use item number CC1012B to place your order for this sensational kit and help those in need at the same time. The You & Me: Stronger Together campaign will continue until June 30 at 11:59 pm (MDT) or while supplies last.***

Gotta love this company! So, with all the fabulous deals this month you'll need to go visit my website and get your order in! Any questions let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lauren! Thank you for showing off my Studio J Layout! It was so much fun to make, especially since it was such a fun day for me to be able to spend with all my little nephews & my little niece. Making the LO brought lots of smiles. Little Nicholas that you see in the picture with me is just the happiest kid! He smiles like he has a secret! I can't wait to see the layout you make with Studio J! Patty

    ReplyDelete