Voting

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"He who plants a garden, plants happiness." (Chinese Proverb) 

~"To plant a garden is to believe in the future."

~"Back on its golden hinges the gate of memory swings, and my heart goes into the garden and walks with the olden things."

~"A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawn mower is broken." (My husband would totally agree with this one...at least some of the time)  

~"Blossom by blossom the spring begins." 

I thought I would share some "garden" type quotes today. I was outside with the daycare children (+ my 2) playing with the water table and watering the garden and I thought these quotes just fit our day. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment