Voting

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Art & Soul Video ~ Cooking Up Creativity ~ A-Door-Ables, Chipboard, Punches, and Recipe / Photo Box ~All Kinds Of Fun Products!

I decided to share with you today an "Art & Soul" video...It's called "Cooking Up Creativity". They show you some great ideas and also a featured technique...spot on journaling. I also thought I would list some of the items that are used (or similar items), incase you decide to try out the ideas. The items are: My Creations A-Door-Ables (Z1321), Chipboard~ Villa (Z1390) or Miracle (Z1354), My Creations Recipe / Photo Box (Z1322) and to make the circle shapes for journaling you can use: Scallop (Z1392) or Circle Punches (Z1311). I think you'll really enjoy the ideas that are shared in this video...so, go watch the video, and have fun creating!

Ps. At the end of the page, where the video is, there is a link for the template for the recipe / photo box too! How easy is that!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what this comment has to do with the video but thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete