Voting

Friday, March 25, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Hope is like the sun, which as we journey towards it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us."

~"Friends are kind to each others' hopes. They cherish each others' dreams."

~"Some days there won't be a song in your heart. Sing anyway."

~"Dreams don't have an expiration date."

~"Hope is knowing that people, like kites, are made to be lifted up."

I thought I would share some "hope / dream" type quotes today. Since I posted yesterday about the fundraiser Close To My Heart is having for Japan I thought it would be fitting to do these type of quote /sayings today. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment