Voting

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart."

~"From small beginnings come great things."

~"A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above, a handful of happiness, a heart full of love. Precious and priceless so lovable too, the world's sweetest miracle is a baby like you."

~"A baby is teddy bears, powder and pins, meals at midnight, giggles and grins."

~"Each time a child is born, the world lights up with new possibilities."

I thought I would share some "baby" type quotes today. Since I am working on the photos of the day my daughter was born...and next will be the baby shower photos...I kind-of have babies on my mind right now. So I thought it would be fitting to do these type of quote /sayings today. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

2 comments:

  1. I really love that first one! So sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! So cute! It really fits with my daughter's photos I'm working on!

    ReplyDelete