Voting

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Art & Soul Video ~ Reasons To Celebrate: Party Magic ~ Liquid Glass ~ Memory Showcase ~ Is There A Party Coming Up In Your Life?

I thought I would share another Art & Soul video with you today. This one is an older one but has lots of good ideas. Two of my favorite items are shown on this video too...Liquid Glass (Z679) and My Creations Memory Showcase (Z1198). The video is called "Reasons To Celebrate: Party Magic". At the end of the video they talk about a collection you can buy...but since it's an older video it's no longer available...just thought I should mention it. But the stamp set Classmate Alphabet (D1303) is still available. Along with my two favorite items! So...go grab a snack, sit back, and enjoy a few minutes of fun video time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment