Voting

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Host A Gathering ~ Earn Free & Discounted Products! Online Gatherings Too!

I know it's really late for me to be posting...it's just been one of those days. You know the kind of day...where it's almost time to end the day...but you still have a bunch of things that you need (or want to do) to get done. So here I am posting...I thought I would show you a few pictures of some of the collections you could get at a big discount if you host a gathering! How fun is that? You can start off getting $25.00 in free products for hosting a party (with the gathering sales starting at $150) and it goes up from there (and so do the fun rewards)! Check out the catalog for all the details...look on page 126. We can even hold a gathering online now too! Ask me how to get started...who doesn't love to get free or discounted products!  

No comments:

Post a Comment