Voting

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Easter Bunny welcome here!"

~"A hunting we will go!"

~"A tiskit, a taskit, I love my Easter basket!"

~"Some bunny loves you!"

~"Colored eggs, chocolate bunnies, and daffodils; that's what Easter is made of."

I thought I would share some "Easter" type quotes today. I've been seeing lots of bunny artwork since our March SOTM has bunnies...plus, I LOVE any holiday we get to eat candy and chocolate! So I thought it would be fitting to do these type of quote /sayings today. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment