Voting

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book


I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing."

~"It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away."

~"If nothing ever changed, we wouldn't have butterflies."

~"Give me the splendid silent sun with all his beams full-dazzling." (this one is by: Walt Whitman)

~"In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt."

I thought I would share some "spring" type quotes today. It is just beautiful outside (at least here where I live) and I just feel like looking at my spring photos. And I also thought I would share a few butterfly photos of the ones we had in daycare a while back. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment