Voting

Friday, March 11, 2011

Life Is Short! Enjoy It While You Can! And Scrapbook...To Keep Your Life Close To Your Heart!

After watching the news last night and seeing more photos on Yahoo today it makes me so sad for all the people in Japan. It also makes me thankful for having my family and friends safe. It really makes me stop and think about all that I have...and how something could change it in a matter of minutes. I am so glad that I enjoy scrapbooking...it gives me time to stop, and enjoy my life every time I pull out my photos and do some scrapbooking! So, today I have no artwork to share, but wanted to share this thought...Life Is Short! Dance like no one is watching, Love like you'll never hurt, sing like no one is listening, Live life like it's Heaven on Earth! And, with that thought...I am going to go now and pick up my kids from school and go play with them at the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment