Voting

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Special Stamp Set "HOPE FOR JAPAN" ~ It is beautiful!!

I usually do the quotes for our book on Thursdays...but I will do that tomorrow...because I really wanted to share a piece of news that we just found out about! Close To My Heart just put together a special stamp set that will only be available until the end of April. The set is beautiful and only $5.00...and CTMH will be donating 100% of the profits to American Red Cross for Japan! 
See flyer HERE!
So, if your looking to help in some small way...and get an amazing stamp set...this is your chance! You can go to my website...and while your buying this set you can check out the March special to get more for your money! (I posted about the March special on 2/28) So, it's a great way to help! Any questions or need help with your order let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment