Voting

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"There is no other like my brother."

~"Brother: I wonder if you'll ever guess how much you mean to me, the love and joy you've always brought to our whole family. You've always been so wonderful in each and every way, it's no wonder that I love you more with every passing day."

~"Brotherly love."

~"Brother: A gentle voice to calm my fears, a loving touch to dry my tears. A prayer of faith when I am down, a word of praise to lift my frown. For this and much more I claim no other to take the place of my dear brother."

~"Brothers are just like sisters, only they like bugs!"

I thought I would share some "brother" type quotes today. Last week I shared "sister" type quotes...and this week my daughter is home sick and missing her brother. Funny how kids are...they fight like cats & dogs usually, except when under the weather, then they love each a bunch. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them for my pages. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment