Voting

Monday, August 22, 2011

Check Out All The Workshops On The Go That are Available!

With school starting back for my children last week...I've been busy...but I did get to go to a crop for a little while on Sat. (in between Keyboard class for my daughter and a birthday swim party). But since I've been busy...I haven't had time to take any photos of the scrapbook pages that I've done so far. So today I thought I would share our "Workshops On The Go"...what I didn't know (and don't know how long it will last)...is if you go to my website you can order some of the WOTG(s) that have the paper that just retired...along with all the new WOTG papers. These Kits are great! They include a special stamp set that is only available with the kit, Level 2 paper, special directions, and some other items to help you make some fabulous scrapbook pages! So, go HERE to check out all the kits you can buy! And, if you do it before the end of the month you can get both specials that are being offered! Any questions email me.      

No comments:

Post a Comment