Voting

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tutorial ~ Cute Holiday Cards Using Happy Clusters Stamp Set ~ Buttoned Up Card Set ~ Check Out The Flowered Box!

I thought I would share the tutorial that Close To My Heart put on youtube to show you how to make some great holiday cards...or, any type of cards really...doesn't have to be for the holidays...using the stamp set "Happy Clusters" (C1471). And, don't you just love the flowers on the card box?! I know I do!! I figured I would show this video to you now...so you'll have enough time to buy all the items you'll need to buy...to make these fun cards and a box (Z1647) to hold them all in. Also, these would make really nice gifts. The holidays will be here before we know it! So, check out the video and then go to my website...there's all kinds of fabulous products just waiting for you! Everyone could use a little bling in their life!

No comments:

Post a Comment