Voting

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Cousins by blood- friends by choice."

~"A best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you. 

~"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

~"Cousins are friends that will love you forever."    

~"A friend is someone who reaches for your hand...and touches your heart."

I thought I would share some "friendship" type quotes today. Since I sorted and organized my photos I realized I have a bunch of cousin / friendship type photos. I figured since they will be getting scrapbooked (at some point) I should get some quotes for those pages. So, here they are! Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment