Voting

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tutorial ~ Trees & Things Stamp Set & My Creations Journal ~ Make a Fun Journal!

I thought I would share the tutorial that Close To My Heart put on youtube to show you some fun stamping techniques you can do with the stamp set "Trees & Things (D1467). This set is in the last catalog (Spring/Summer 2011). The reason I thought I would share this video is because...you might not realize you can still order stamp sets from the last catalog...and there are a few really good ideas here. Incase you didn't know about still being able to order the stamps...there are alot of really fun sets that are still available for you to buy. After you watch this video you are going to want to buy this cute set. It will be perfect for all your fall projects! So, check out the video and then go to my website and buy yourself this set. You can also buy the "My Creations Journal" (Z1268) that they show in the video too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment