Voting

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

~"All dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them. 

~"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe."

~"Believe in your heart that every moment holds a gift in its hands."    

~"We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams."

I thought I would share some "dreams" type quotes today. Right now there is alot going on in my home...so I thought it would be good to have some uplifting type quotes to stay positive. None of things going on are too serious...but I don't do good with change or not knowing what to expect upfront. So I thought these type of quotes will help keep me focused. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

2 comments:

  1. Every time you share these I find inspiration. Thank you, most sincerely, for taking the time to share these with us. What a terrific idea to have a "quote book." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! I think having a "quote" book is great...can uplift when you need it...and I have somewhere to look for my scrapbook pages / cards too!

    ReplyDelete