Voting

Friday, August 26, 2011

Check Out This Photo Of Some Amazing Products!

Since this week has been crazy busy and every night I've had something going on (Girl Scouts with my daughter, school, interviews for my daycare to fill some spots...and of course...the other everyday stuff) I just didn't have enough hours this week to get any art work done. So, instead I thought I would share a photo of some of Close To My Heart's products. The photo shares just a few of our many beautiful colors that you can buy to use! So, check out the photo...then check out all the other amazing products we have in our catalog...and then...put an order in HERE! And don't forget...you can get some really fabulous stamp sets for FREE...check out the past post about the "Extra! Extra!" Special and the "Pair-A-Phase" Special...but don't wait...one of the specials ends at the end of the month!      

No comments:

Post a Comment