Voting

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tutorial ~ Cute Holiday Tags Using December 25th Stamp Set & The Cricut Art Philosophy Collection!

I thought I would share the tutorial that Close To My Heart put on youtube to show you how to make some great holiday tags using the stamp set "December 25th" (C1469). I figured I would show this video to you now...so you'll have enough time to buy the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686) and the stamp set, plus get all the tags you'll need made before the holiday season is upon us. Now is a great time...save yourself from being stressed when everything starts getting crazy. Anyway, after you watch this video you are going to want to buy this cute set. So, check out the video and then go to my website...there's a set just waiting for you to order it! And, when your done making the tags you can use the Cricut to make lots of fun boxes to give out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment