Voting

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"The world is mud-luscious and puddle-wonderful."

~"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain! 

~"Sweet April showers do spring May flowers."

~"G-d made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done."    

~"Rainbows apologize for angry skies."

I thought I would share some "Rain" type quotes today. We haven't had rain in...I don't even remember when it really rained, it's been that long. So, I pulled some really cute photos of my son playing in the rain from a few years ago. He loves when it rains and only wants to go outside and play. It's like a special treat. I thought with this "no rain" that if I scrapbook these photos maybe it will remind the Rain G-ds to give us a little. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment