Voting

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it's too low and we reach it."

~"Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. 

~"Our feet tell a story of where we have been and hold the hopes and dreams of where we will go."

~"Don't let the world change your smile. Let your smile change the world."    

~"Goals: There is no telling what you can do when you get inspired by them. There is no telling what you can do when you believe in them. There is no telling what will happen when you act upon them."

I thought I would share some "goals" type quotes today. My children started school yesterday and it has me thinking about goals and where we (separately, and as a family) are headed this year. My daughter is excited...her teacher is new to the school and seems very nice. Plus, she has a few good friends in her class. Always a bonus in my book! My son is just excited to be back at school...so, it will be interesting to see how it all turns out. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

2 comments:

  1. all very good quotes. Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You have a great weekend too! I will be at a crop on Saturday so I know my weekend looks like it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete