Voting

Friday, April 6, 2012

Do You Have Something To Brag About?

Today I thought I would share with you a fun idea. I bought a few of the cute "Brag" books...which are called "Quick Pic Albums" in the catalog. (Pansy Purple Z1408...or you can buy Olive Z1407) They are 6x6 in size and work great for "Brag" books. I plan to use them for the "Happy Tails" albums we (my daughter's Girl Scout troop and I) are planning to make for a local dog rescue. My daughter is working on her Bronze Metal and these cute books will be used to help doggies find their furever homes.

But they can be used for any fun event or people / family you want to brag about! Who doesn't have something to "Brag" about? They can be used to show off wedding pictures to work buddies...when you get back from your honeymoon. Or your new baby that was just born. Or they can show off your super cute grandkids. Oh, the list is endless! I will post a finished album once the girls put the albums together. In the meantime, do you think you could come up with something to brag about to make your own cute album?       

No comments:

Post a Comment