Voting

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Video ~ Dotty For You Promotion ~ Check Out This Adorable Paper Pack! Also, Info. On Dog Rescue Fundraiser!

I thought I would share a video that Close To My Heart put on youtube called "Dotty For You Promotion". Yesterday I shared the new special CTMH will be having starting April 17th (until the end of May) called "Dotty For You". Well, they made a video that I thought you guys would like to check out. It gives lots of fun ideas on what you can make with this adorable paper pack. So, check out the video and get your order ready!

***Also, as a reminder...if you would like to help out Stella's Hope Dog Rescue we are having a fundraiser...just hit the link, near the middle of the page, toward the right side (on my website) to "Join" them and I will donate a part of my commission to this special group! The doggies they help will love you furever!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment