Voting

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Quote Book ~ Quotes To Add To Your Book ~ Friendship

I thought I would do the quotes today to add to your quote book...

~"Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them." 

~"Friends are born, not made."   

~"Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends."

~"Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go."    

~"Never explain - your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway."

I thought I would share some "Friendship" type quotes today. I was missing my friend who had to move away and it got me thinking about friendship. Anyway, don't forget to stop back again for more quotes next week...and I wanted to add...no idea who or where I got these quotes...I've been saving them to use for my scrapbook pages / cards. So enjoy the quotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment