Voting

Monday, April 23, 2012

Florentine Paper Pack ~ Check Out The Pretty Layout and Card!

I thought I would share a photo to give you some ideas on what you can make with the "Florentine" paper pack. I love this paper...I just didn't want to cut it up. (Ever felt that way about a paper pack?) But I bought it to use...and I am using it! I was scrapbooking at a crop I went to (a week and a half ago) and started using it. I was making layouts using hospital photos from when my son was born (7 years ago...slowly I am getting the photos done). As soon as I can I will post more photos to give you even more ideas.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy! This is a company layout and later this week I will post the layouts I am working on. I am also planning some kind of paper craft too...just don't know what yet...but this paper just calls for some kind of paper craft item (or items)! :)

    ReplyDelete