Voting

Monday, April 9, 2012

I'm Dotty For You! You Can Be Dotty Too! Want To Find Out How?

Close To My Heart is having a fun special starting April 17th...and it will include all of May...since it's National Scrapbooking Month during the month of May. They put together a really cute paper pack...called "Dotty For You". I haven't had time to play with it yet but have seen lots of fun cards, scrapbook pages, and paper craft items made by other consultants with this paper. I think you're going to just LOVE this paper pack! So, you spend $35.00 in the current catalog and get the paper pack for just $5.00! Also, remember we always have a Stamp Of The Month...which, you just need to add a little more and you can get the SOTM discounted too! (I'm all about the deals! Gotta love them!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment